Does the thought of cooking dinner during Baseball Season stress you out?
Do you find yourself opting for drive-through rather than cook?
Mama, you’re not alone.
No time, no motivation, or no energy to cook? Believe, me, I’ve struggled with this.
I don’t know a Baseball Mom that hasn’t struggled with this!
So what do we do?
- Hit up the drive through on the way home, again?
- Pick up a pizza, at 9pm when practice is over, again?
- Try to throw something together at home that is not only healthy, but also fast and easy to clean up?
Honestly, I alternate between all three options.
Having two ball players in the house, often with conflicting schedules, inspired me to come up with some family-friendly, easy to make dinners that not only are quick to get on the table, but also are easy to reheat if we’re sitting down at different times.
Enter ground beef and turkey. Universally liked by kids (and husbands), easy to store and fast to cook, these two proteins are the unsung heroes of my kitchen.
I’d be lying if I said I cook every night during baseball season. But yes, sometimes we get tired of drive through on the way home from practice. That’s where these 5 Fast Weeknight Dinner Recipes come in.
All of these recipes take less than 20 minutes to make, are absolutely delicious, and kid (and husband) friendly.
- The BEST 20 Minute Meatballs
- 20 Minute Korean Beef and Broccoli
- 20 Minute Homemade Helper
- 20 Minute Turkey Bolognese
- Turkey Meatballs with Easy Tatziki Sauce
Leftovers, if any, reheat well. And bonus – you get away with one pan. Minimal cleanup is always a winner in my book!
To get the FREE guide, just provide your email address in the form below. We’ll send you our FREE guide and also subscribe you to our Newsletter.