Air Fryer Boneless Pork Chops
Jump to recipe
Vanilla Overnight Oats
Cuisine Breakfast Category Breakfast Featured Blog Posts
Vanilla Overnight Oats are a perfect grab-and-go breakfast option when you're running out the door to an early morning game or practice! This recipe comes together in minutes, and can be kept in the refrigerator 3-5 days.
Try any of these optional healthy add-ins to the basic Overnight Oats recipe:
- Sliced bananas
- Sliced strawberries
- Blueberries, raspberries, or blackberries
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/4 cup applesauce
- 1 tbsp peanut butter or almond butter
- 1 scoop protein powder (vanilla or chocolate flavored)
- 1 tbsp shredded unsweetened coconut
- 1 tbsp chia seed or flax seed
- 1 tsp of cinnamon or pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup milk of choice (Dairy, Almond, Coconut, etc.)
- 1/3 cup Vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- Sweetener to taste (start with 1 tbsp honey, maple syrup, brown sugar or white sugar)
- Optional: add-ins (see Notes above)
- Combine all ingredients in a jar or bowl. Include any optional add-ins to the mixture.
- Cover with jar lid or plastic wrap.
- Refrigerate overnight, or at least 8 hours.
- Serve cold, or warm in microwave for about 60 seconds (uncovered).
© 2023 Copyright Theres No Place Like Home Plate 2021
Please follow and like us: