Amazon Prime Day 2023
As a mom of two baseball players, I am always on the lookout for the best deals when it comes to buying baseball equipment and everything a baseball mom needs to get through the season.
Lucky for us, Amazon Prime Day is coming up on July 11th and 12th. Prime Day is the perfect time to get everything we need at a fraction of the cost. With so many deals to choose from, it can be overwhelming to sift through them all. That’s why I’m sifting through all the Amazon Prime Day deals for you, so you can score big savings without the hassle.
This post may contain affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
Exclusive to Prime Members
Amazon Prime Day is exclusive to Amazon Prime members. If you’re not already a Prime Member, now is the perfect time to become one! Follow this link to get a free trial of Amazon Prime membership. In addition to free two day shipping on eligible items, you also get great Amazon Prime benefits like Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more! To learn all about Prime Membership, follow this link.
Pro Tips for Snagging the Best Savings
Before the Sale
- Join Amazon Prime as a trial member, if you’re not already a member. To try out Amazon Prime, follow this link.
- Early Access Prime Day Deals are live now, and will give you a taste of some of the savings you can expect. Check out all Early Access Prime Deals at this link.
- Looking for something in particular? Add to cart (but don’t buy it) now. If it goes on sale on Prime Day, you should see the sale price reflected in your cart.
- Look through the Deals section to see if there are deals worth watching. Interested in something? Get notified when Deals you’re interested in go live by clicking the ‘watch deal’ button.
July 11th and 12th
Deals will begin to go ‘live’ early in the morning on the 11th. For instance, the Yeti deal will go live at 3am! Here are some tips for navigating the sale on July 11th and 12th:
- Deals vs. Lightning Deals: Some deals will be available for both days of the sale, but some deals will be ‘lightning deals.’ These deals may end at a certain time, or when sold out/100% claimed.
- When you’re notified a ‘watched’ deal or ‘lightning deal’ goes live, don’t delay. The best deals will be limited and will be ‘claimed’ quickly.
- Don’t feel like sorting through pages of Deals? I gotcha. I’ll be listing all the best deals on our dedicated Amazon Prime Day Deals Page on July 11th and 12th.
- Join our mailing list and I’ll send out an email on July 11th sharing the ‘can’t miss’ deals.
Amazon Prime Membership is one of the best deals out there for a busy baseball mom. Not only do you get 2 day free shipping and free returns on eligible items, but you also have access to benefits like Prime Music and Prime Reading. One of the best benefits, however, is Prime Day. Look for the best savings on baseball equipment, sports and fitness equipment, and beauty and fashion deals at Amazon this July 11th and 12th.